Superintendents voice frustration with A through F
Published: October 4, 2012
A group of school superintendents from districts across the state met in Oklahoma City Thursday October 4, 2012, to voice frustrations with the fairness the state's A-F school evaluation system.
- Oklahoma Board of Education approves A-F grade release
- Oklahoma Education Board waits to release controversial A-F school grades
- At a glance: Reaction to delay of A-F grades
- Oklahoma Board of Education delays release of controversial A-F school grades
- Oklahoma to unveil A-F grading scale for schools
- Oklahoma superintendents attack accountability system as 'flawed, biased'