Records on Oklahoma health care decisions released by office of Gov. Mary Fallin
Published: March 29, 2013
Reporters in Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin's office received records on how officials made health care decisions for the state.
- Oklahoma governor’s office releases e-mails previously withheld from public
- Blogger, ACLU demand Oklahoma's Gov. Mary Fallin release missing information
- Three members of Gov. Mary Fallin's staff who figured prominently in health care discussions
- Anti-Obamacare forces drove Gov. Mary Fallin's health care decisions, emails show
- Where does Oklahoma stand on Affordable Care Act implementation?
- Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin's emails detail health care exchange decisions
- Oklahoma health care exchange timeline
- Oklahoma governor's office releases thousands of records, but withholds some
- Downloadable records on Oklahoma health care decisions
- Interactive: Health Care 101 graphic novel guide
|9:15 AM||Sports: OU, OSU, Thunder updates|