President Barack Obama calls for $500M program to curb gun violence
Published: January 16, 2013
Braced for a fight, President Barack Obama on Wednesday unveiled the most sweeping proposals for curbing gun violence in two decades.
- NRA president blames Obama for 'hundreds' of death threats
- Oklahoma Gov. Fallin applies for concealed carry permit
- President Barack Obama proposes gun control measures
- President Barack Obama calls for $500M program to curb gun violence
- Oklahoma members of Congress react to President Barack Obama's gun control proposals
- Reaction to Obama's gun control proposals
- In letters, children ask Obama to change gun laws
- Obama taking 23 actions aimed at gun violence
- Obama seeks to enhance gun background checks
There are no live events today.