Judge refuses to let men planning sex-change operations to switch to feminine names
Published: September 14, 2012
An Oklahoma County judge is refusing to let men planning sex-change operations switch to feminine names. James Dean Ingram of Oklahoma City went before Judge Bill Graves seeking a legal change to the name Angela Renee Ingram.
- Oklahoma appeals court orders name change in transgender case
- Oklahoma court: Man can switch name after sex change
- Oklahoma judge refuses to let men planning sex-change operations have feminine names
- Also: Judge Bill Graves is former Oklahoma lawmaker
- At a glance: What Oklahoma law says on name changes