Game 3 Analysis: Thunder-Heat
Published: June 18, 2012
Darnell Mayberry and Berry Tramel examine the key reasons OKC faultered late, allowing Miami to claim a 91-85 victory and a 2-1 series lead.
- NBA Finals: Thunder has overcome much, but it must now overcome doubt
- NBA Finals: Young and Reckless — Loss of poise dooms Thunder in Game 3
- NBA Finals: Many issues contributed to Thunder's Game 3 loss
- NBA Finals: Thunder's Scott Brooks sticks with same lineup in Game 3
- NBA Finals Remote Patrol: ABC analysts question Scott Brooks for removing Russell Westbrook
- NBA Finals: Thunder report card from Game 3 loss at Miami
- NBA Finals Q&A: Kevin Durant says 'I try not to concern myself with the officiating'
- NBA Finals Q&A: Heat's Erik Spoelstra says 'We've been knocked down to the canvas several times'
- NBA Finals: What they're saying about Game 3
- NBA Finals: Heat rallies past OKC Thunder, takes 2-1 lead in series
- NBA Finals: League uses social media to take fans courtside during finals in Oklahoma City