Disputes over Open Records law continue
Published: February 8, 2013
Nearly 30 years after the Oklahoma Open Records Act was passed, media and public officials continue to spar over its breadth.
- Open records are at the heart of dispute between Yukon couple, school district
- Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin's office yet to produce records on Affordable Care Act rejection
- State archives still important in digital age
- Disputes over Oklahoma's open records and open meetings laws continue
- Authors of Oklahoma's Open Record Act reminisce