Carina Saunders’ autopsy report released
Published: August 15, 2012
The state medical examiner released a copy of Carina Saunders’ autopsy report Wednesday, months after the 19-year-old woman was found dismembered in a duffel bag behind a Bethany grocery store.
- Murder charges dismissed in Carina Saunders homicide case
- OSBI taking over investigation of Carina Saunders' slaying
- Bethany police request help from OSBI in Carina Saunders case
- Hearing set for men charged in Carina Saunders' death
- Carina Saunders' autopsy report released months after Oklahoma woman's body was found in duffel bag